1 Hour Lesson- $85
1 Hour Lesson Shared- $85
Family Discount- $75 per child/ Individual Hour Lessons (not shared)
45 Minute Lesson- $70
Business Hours: Monday- Thursday’s 11am- 8pm, Saturday’s 9am to 4pm. Business calls and messages will be answered during business days/ hours.
Erin provides private vocal instruction and performance coaching for all ages and levels. In the lessons you will focus on healthy vocal techniques, diction, breath control, support, projection, pitch recognition, ear training, harmony, resonance, placement, sight reading, audition techniques, belting, strengthening both the head, chest and mix voices, and various styles of singing including Classical, Musical Theatre, Jazz, Pop, Rock and more.
Having an extensive musical theatre and performance background, Erin also focuses on the performance aspect of every piece by dissecting the story behind the lyrics to help you audition and perform at your very best. We work on the dynamics of a song to make it colorful and unique, also remaining true to the music. She helps you build your repertoire, and you will walk away with a strong audition portfolio and the confidence to conquer any audition, callback and performance. Erin’s students have found success in landing lead and featured roles in various musical theatre productions in the greater Bay Area and beyond, and have been admitted into some of the nation’s most prestigious and competitive College Performing Arts programs including NYU, Carnegie Melon, LMU, UC Irvine, ACT, CSU Fullerton and The Boston Conservatory.
All sheet music is provided unless fulfilling a personal request.
Terms of Service
- Payment is due in advance on the 1st of each month for each lesson being held that month.
- If an outstanding balance has not been paid, the next scheduled lesson will not be held.
- It is the responsibility of the parent (if the student is under 18) to make sure their child shows up for the lesson. Remember that No-Shows will be charged in full.
- If the student is more than 15 minutes late, without advance notice, the student is considered a no show.
- If you or your child are late to the lesson, then that time is cut into their lesson time, and will not be made up.
- Any lessons that have been paid for in advance, and are cancelled 24 hours before their lesson slot, will be rescheduled or floated over to the next month.
- If the lesson starts late because of the instructor, we will still go for the full 45 mins or hour.
- If the lesson is cancelled because of the instructor, it will always be made up.
- No Parents allowed in lessons
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, please do so 24 hours in advance so that your slot may be filled with another student. A cancellation within the 24 hour period WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE FULL TIME SLOT. This includes no-shows. No exceptions.
Get your Piano Tracks for any of your songs here!
PianoTrax Affiliate Link: https://lddy.no/122cu
Use the code FRIENDS25 at checkout for 25% off your entire PianoTrax order!